Bharathidasan University Recruitment 2020 | Research Fellow Posts | 02 Vacancies| Last Date: 12-08-2020 | Download Notification @ bdu.ac.in
Bharathidasan University Recruitment 2020: Bharathidasan University, is a recognised university, supported by the University Grants Commission of India. They invites application for the posts of Research Fellow on tenure basis. BDU released new job notification for filling up 02 vacancies. Interested Candidates with required eligibility can download notification for the post @ bdu.ac.in. Applicants can send their CV & relevant documents only through prescribed e-mail. Applicants searching State Government Jobs can use this chance. The Online Interview will be held on 12-08-2020.
Selection will be based on Online Interview through Google Meet. The above said post is on tenure for a period of three years, further extended as per the requirement. Candidates who are willing to apply for the above position are requested to send their bio-data with soft copies of the relevant certificates to the following E mail: [email protected]. Applications with false statement will be rejected at any time of recruitment process. Applicants should hold M.Sc in a relevant discipline from a recognized university. Upper age limit is 28 years. Selected candidates will be placed under the project of Development of top dressing automation technology for sustainable shrimp aquaculture.
|Details Of BDU Recruitment Notification 2020||Download Jobvision Android App|
|Organization Name||Bharathidasan University|
|Job Category||State Government|
|Job Role||Research Fellow|
|Qualification||M.Sc||Total Vacancy||02 Posts|
|Job Location||, Tamil Nadu|
|Starting Date||Available Now|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Eligibility Criteria for Bharathidasan University RF Jobs 2020:
- Applicants should hold M.Sc. Biotechnology/Bioinformatics/Life Sciences from a recognized university
- Refer advertisement for more details.
- Upper age limit is 28 years.
- However, check advertisement for age limit & relaxation.
- The selection will be based on Online Interview.
Online Interview Details:
|Date||Time||Mode of Interview|
|12.08.2020||10.00 AM||Google Meet|
- Application via online mode is accepted.
- Interested applicants should send their bio-data with soft copies of the relevant certificates through email to [email protected]
Steps to Apply Online for Bharathidasan University Jobs:
- Go to the official website @ bdu.ac.in
- Click ‘Employment/ Career Opportunites’ given in the home page.
- Find ‘Research Fellow Position – MEITY Project – Dept. of Bioinformatics – Online Interview on 12.08.2020, 10.00 AM)’.
- Check eligibility criteria given in the advertisement.
- Send the CV & relevant documents to the above said mail address.
- Finally, appear in the Online Interview.