Bentley Systems Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Engineer | B.Sc / M.Sc – Civil, Structural | Kolkata , West Bengal | Apply Online
Company Profile : Bentley Systems – Bentley is the global leader dedicated to providing architects, engineers, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive software solutions for sustaining infrastructure. Each solution is designed to ensure that information flows between processes and project team members to fully leverage interoperability and collaboration. These solutions provide users with the capabilities they need to increase cost efficiencies and maximize the return on their investments in innovation, empowering them to design, build, and operate better-performing infrastructure, which has been Bentley’s mission for the past 29 years.
|Details Of Bentley Systems Off Campus Drive 2020|
|Download Jobvision Android App|
|Company Name||Bentley Systems|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer - Structural|
|Qualification||B.Sc / M.Sc - Civil,Structural||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Kolkata , West Bengal|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available now|
Job Description For Bentley Systems Jobs 2020 :
Bentley’s STAAD.Pro software development team in Kolkata is now looking to expand and would love to hear from top-notch engineers with a proven interest in software development. The team is responsible for maintaining and updating the program with the latest analysis and design features that has helped STAAD.Pro become one of the most versatile tools for Structural Engineers around the world. As part of the team, you would be contributing to further enhancing the core of the product using a mix of latest and existing platforms and technologies.
- Design, develop and maintain STAAD’s analysis & design modules
- Develop software algorithms primarily using C++/C#/FORTRAN on Windows platforms
- Prepare design specifications, calculations and detailed documentation as part of the development process
- Collaborate with other team members to accomplish the development objectives
- Explore, learn and implement new techniques and technologies to further develop the software and of course, yourself!
Skills Required For Bentley Systems Jobs 2020 :
- Practical experience in an engineering design office or in an academic environment
- Hands-on experience in software development
- Working knowledge of STAAD.Pro or other Structural Engineering applications
Documents to be Carried for Bentley Systems Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Bentley Systems Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.