BEL Recruitment 2020 | Project Engineer, Trainee Engineer & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 33 | Last Date 21.10.2020 | BEL Kotdwara Recruitment Notification @ BEL careers
BEL Recruitment 2020: Bharat Electronics Limited, India requires outstanding Engineers / Officers on Contract basis for its Kotdwara Unit, Uttarakhand. It is going to fill up 33 vacancies. Recently new job notice was released by BEL India on 06.10.2020. It invites online application from eligible candidates. According to the BEL recruitment 2020 notification, these vacancies are allotted for Project Engineers, Trainee Engineer, Project Officers & Trainee Officers posts & post wise vacancy details are given below. Applicants who want to get engineering jobs in central govt can use this BEL job opportunity and make the online registration from 07.10.2020 to 21.10.2020.
BEL India Recruitment apply online link and BEL Project Engineer Recruitment notification is available in official website. Applicants must have possessed B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc relevant disciplines from recognized institute. Candidate maximum age limit should be 25 & 28 years. BEL will select the aspirants on the basis of merit list and BEL merit List will be prepared on the basis of aggregate percentage obtained in BE/B.Tech/ B.Sc and work experience. Selected aspirants will be place at Delhi, Kotdwara (Uttarkhand), Namchi, Gangtok (Sikkim), Itanagar, Passighat (Arunchal Pradesh) & Aizawal (Mizoram). More details of BEL latest vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Bharat Electronics Limited
Bharat Electronics Limited shortly BEL is a Government of India Enterprise based on Aerospace and Defence industry type. BEL has been functioning since 1954. Headquarter of BEL has been located in Bangalore, Karnataka until now. The Company produces products such as Avionics, Radars, Weapon systems and electronic voting system. Presently, there are nine thousand employees are working in Bharat Electronics Limited.
|Details Of BEL Engineer Recruitment 2020|
|Organization Name||Bharat Electronics Limited|
|Job Category||Central Govt|
|Job Role||Project Engineers, Trainee Engineer, Project Officers , Trainee Officers|
|Qualification||B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc||Total Vacancy||33 Posts|
|Job Location||, Delhi, Kotdwara (Uttarkhand), Namchi, Gangtok (Sikkim), Itanagar, Passighat (Arunchal Pradesh) , Aizawal (Mizoram)|
|Salary||Rs.25000 - 35000 ( Per Month )|
BEL Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 33 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary (1st Year)|
Eligibility Criteria for BEL Project Engineer, Trainee Engineer & Other Vacancy
- Candidates should hold B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc relevant disciplines from recognized institute.
- However check the notification to know more details about educational qualification.
- Project Engineer/ Project Officer: 28 years.
- Trainee Engineer/ Trainee Officer: 25 years.
- Check the notification for age limit and relaxation.
- BEL will select the aspirants on the basis of merit list and BEL merit List will be prepared on the basis of aggregate percentage obtained in BE/B.Tech/ B.Sc and work experience.
- Candidates should submit the application form through online mode only.
- Project Engineer/ Project Officer: Rs.500 for Gen/ OBC/ EWS candidates.
- Trainee Engineer/ Trainee Officer: Rs.200 for Gen/ OBC/ EWS candidates.
- You should make the payment via SB collect.
Steps to apply online for BEL Project Engineer Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website bel-india.in.
- Click “careers” select “Recruitment – Advertisement”.
- Find the advertisement “Recruitment for the Post of Trainee Engineer-I/Project Engineer-I/ Trainee Officer-I/ Project Officer-I for Kotdwara Unit” then click on the advertisement link.
- Notification will open read it and check eligibility.
- Back to the page, click on the Apply Online Link, new window will be opened
- To apply, you may login to your account then enter your details correctly.
- Then back to the career page, find the payment link then make the payment.
- Take the print of the application for your reference.