BeepKart Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Developer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : BeepKart – BeepKart is an online marketplace for electric 2-Wheelers (e2W). Its vision is to enable mass adoption of e2Ws. e2Ws provide compelling economics and riding experience to the user. Last year 20mn 2-wheelers were sold in India and this segment provides the most meaningful electrification opportunities. More generally, the auto retailing business has an increasing thrust towards digitization. BeepKart’s team has backgrounds in serial entrepreneurship, tech VC, mobility, software, and in fast-scaling start-up operations.
|Details Of BeepKart Off Campus Drive 2020|
|Download Jobvision Android App|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description For BeepKart Jobs 2020 :
1. Front-end Developer
Being part of a technical team, a successful candidate will be building and developing a web-based product for the company. As a Frontend Developer, a candidate will be responsible for designing, developing, and testing UI software for cutting edge web solutions.
- Designing, developing, and testing UI software for cutting edge web solutions
- Work with the engineering team in building high-quality user interfaces for web applications
- Coordinate with UX, product & backend engineering teams in developing & integrating product features
- Ability to work in a creative & collaborative work environment, interface with peers in other teams in ensuring the high-quality user experience
- Build front-end functionality from feature requirements in an agile, iterative, and phased manner
- Promote & develop leading-edge development practices
- Follows and promotes SDLC best practices: Coding standard, testing, code reviews, code comments, etc.
- Keeps key stakeholders informed about progress and problems
2. Back-end Developer
Being part of a technical team, a successful candidate will be building and developing a web-based product for the company. Software Engineer role involves building high performance, scalable, resilient web applications.
- Take on end to end feature development for the product, developing innovative features collaboratively with teams.
- Evolving the architecture for performance and scalability
- Design, develop, and own components of a highly scalable, distributed web services platform.
- Write modular back-end code, leveraging the modern features and technologies.
- Integration of data storage solutions and a thorough understanding of relational and non-relational databases, (NoSQL and SQL).
- Troubleshoot coding problems quickly and efficiently to ensure a productive workplace.
- Constantly strive to improve the software development process and team productivity.
Documents to be Carried for BeepKart Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For BeepKart Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.