BECIL Recruitment 2020 | Social Media Executive (SME) Posts | Total Vacancies : 12 | Last Date : 14.09.2020 | Apply Online @ becil.com
BECIL Recruitment 2020: Applications are invited by for Broadcast Engineering Consultants India limited for the posts of Social Media Executive (SME) deployment in a Press Information Bureau (PIB) regional offices. Interested Candidates with required eligibility can apply for the post @ www.becil.com only through online. Candidates searching Central government jobs can use this chance. Before applying for the post, applicants should read the instructions given in the official website. Application should reach on or before 14.09.2020.
BECIL announced new job notification on 25.08.2020. The engagement is purely on temporary/ contract, which may be extended as per the requirement. Applications with false statement will be rejected at any time of recruitment process. Incomplete application & applications received after due date will not be considered. The applicant should upload the relevant documents as mentioned in the official notification. Applicants should hold prescribed degree from a recognized university. Selected Candidates must carry original certificates, while attending the interview. Selection on the basis of Test/ Interview. More details of BECIL recruitment 2020 application form, becil recruitment 2020 apply online, BECIL Login, Admit Card, Syllabus & etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Details Of BECIL Vacancy Notifiction 2020||Download Jobvision Android App|
|Organization Name||Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd|
|Job Category||Central govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Social Media Executive|
|Qualification||B.Com||Total Vacancy||12 Posts|
|Job Location||, All India|
|Salary||Rs.36,000 (per month)|
Vacancy Details of BECIL Advertisement 2020:
- Overall 12 vacancies are allocated for BECIL SME Recruitment 2020. District wise job vacancies are given below:
Eligibility Criteria for BECIL Social Media Executive Posts 2020:
- Applicants should hold Bachelor Degree in a concerned field from a recognised university.
- Should hold Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication from a recognized University/Institute.
- Should have good communication skills in English and local language.
- 3.Must be versatile in using the Internet, MS Word, Excel, Graphic Designing.
- 4.Must be conversant with working on social media platforms such and Facebook, Twitter, Youtube.
- Should know typing in regional language.
- Check advertisement for age limit.
- Selection will be based on Test/ Interview.
Mode of Application:
- Application via online mode is accepted.
- General/ OBC/ Ex-Serviceman/ Women Candidates- Rs.750/-
- SC/ST/ EWS Applicants – Rs.450/-
|Gen/ OBC||Rs.750 (500 extra for every additional post applied)|
|SC/ST||Rs. 450 ( 300 extra for every additional post applied)|
|Ex-Serviceman||Rs.750 (500 extra for every additional post applied)|
|Women||Rs.750 (500 extra for every additional post applied)|
|EWS||Rs.450 (300/- extra for every additional post applied)|
Pay the Examination Fee as per the notified payment mode. (Net banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/ UPI/ Challan/ Demand Draft)
- Applicants can pay fee Online.
How to Apply Online for BECIL Careers 2020:
- Go to the official website @ becil.com
- Click ‘Home>Careers>Vacancies’ given in the home page.
- Find the advertisement ‘Applications are invited for recruitment/empanelment of manpower purely on contract basis for deployment in a Press Information Bureau (PIB) regional offices’
- Check eligibility criteria given in the advertisement.
- Click ‘Registration Form(Online Apply)’ link given in the official website.
- Fill the details carefully and finally submit it.
How to fill up BECIL Jobs Application Form:
- Candidates should download the application form from BECIL Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph and sign across.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.