BECIL Recruitment 2020 | Skill Development Training Programme | Electrician, Lineman, Assistant Lineman & SSO Posts | Total Vacancies 1500 | Last Date 20.10.020 | BECIL Notification @ www.becil.com
BECIL Recruitment 2020: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India limited invites online application from eligible candidates for Urgent Placement after Training of 1500 approx. Skilled and Unskilled Contractual Manpower. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement [BECIL/Job-Training /Advt.2020/05] on 05.10.2020. Aspirants who are seeking jobs in Uttar Pradesh govt can use this BECIL vacancy 2020. Eligible aspirants can make the online registration from 05.10.2020. The last dater for submission of online application for BECIL Job Vacancy is 20.10.2020.
Aspirants must have passed 8th/ ITI and should have attained prescribed age limit. BECIL selection will be based on merit list. Selected aspirants will undergo training @ Jaunpur, Basti, Meerut, Bulandshahar & Noida. Contenders have to pay required fee and make the payment via NEFT/RTGS/DD. BECIL Jobs 2020 apply online link and BECIL Recruitment notification is available in official website (www.becil.com/ www.beciljobs.com). More details of BECIL Bhawan recruitment, BEL Job vacancy, upcoming BECIL Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Skilled Manpower, Unskilled Manpower|
|Qualification||Diploma, ITI, 8thStd||Total Vacancy||1500 Posts|
| ||Job Location||, Uttar Pradesh|
|Salary||Rs.6,000 - 15,000 (per month)|
Eligibility Criteria for Electrician, Lineman, Assistant Lineman & SSO Vacancies
- Aspirants must have passed 8th/ ITI from recognized board or institute.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- BECIL selection may be based on merit list.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.500 for Gen/ OBC candidates and Rs.250 for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
Mode of Payment
- Non-refundable registration fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) for General and OBC candidates and
- Rs.250/- (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty only) for SC/ST/PH candidates
Pay the Examination Fee as per the notified payment mode. (Net banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/ UPI/ Challan/ Demand Draft)
How to apply BECIL Jobs Vacancy 2020
- Go to official website becil.com.
- Click “Vacancies” find the advertisement “Advertisement For Urgent Placement after Training of 1500 approx. Skilled and Unskilled Contractual Manpower”, click on the advertisement.
- BECIL notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply you may go to -> http://www.beciljobs.com/
- Click “Apply” button new page will be opened.
- Enter the required details, finally click submit button.