BECIL Recruitment 2020 | LDC, Office Attendant & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 38 | Last Date 21.09.2020 | BECIL Recruitment Notification @ www.becil.com
BECIL Recruitment 2020: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India limited invites online application from eligible candidates for deployment in National Consumers Federation of India Limited (NCCF) in HQ, Delhi and its regional offices. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement [ADVERTISEMENT NO. 023] on 29.08.2020 to fill up 38 vacancies on contract basis. As per the BECIL Vacancies 2020 notification, these openings are allocated for Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager, Accountant, Lower Division Clerk (LDC) & Office Attendant posts. Aspirants who are seeking jobs in Delhi can use this BECIL vacancy 2020 and make the online registration on or before 21.09.2020.
BECIL Recruitment apply online link and BECIL notification is available in official website (www.becil.com). Aspirants must have possessed Degree/ B.Com/ M.Com/ Middle Pass and should have attained prescribed age limit. BECIL selection will be based on interview and interview and interviews may also be held using internet based Video Conference system. Selected aspirants initially posted at Delhi. Online mode applications only will be accepted. More details of BECIL Delhi vacancy, upcoming BECIL Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Details Of BECIL Delhi Recruitment 2020||Download Jobvision Android App|
|Organization Name||Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Assistant Manager, Lower Division Clerk, Deputy Manager, Accountant, Office Attendant|
|Qualification||Any U.G Degree, 10thStd, 12thStd, B.Com, Diploma, CA, ICWA, M.Com||Total Vacancy||37 Posts|
|Job Location||, All India|
|Salary||Rs.15,418-35,000 (per month)|
BECIL 2020 Vacancy Details
- As per the BECIL notification, overall 38 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||10|
Eligibility Criteria for BECIL LDC, Office Attendant & Other Vacancy
|Post Name||Place of Posting|
|Deputy Manager (A/c)||Head Office, New Delhi (1)|
|Assistant Manager (A/c)||Head Office, New Delhi (1)|
|Assistant Manager||Head Office, New Delhi (1)|
|Accountant||H.O. Delhi (2)|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||H.O. Delhi (5)|
|Office Attendant||H.O. Delhi (2)|
- Aspirants must have possessed Degree/ B.Com/ M.Com/ Middle Pass from recognized university.
|Post Name||Qualification & Experience|
|Deputy Manager (A/c)||Degree in Commerce with at least CA/ICWA with experience 7 years in a Comm. undertaking of repute of preparing budget exercising financial control and budget expenditure|
|Assistant Manager (A/c)||At least 2nd Class B.Com with 7 years experience in responsible capacity in a commercial organization of repute or coop instt|
|Assistant Manager||Graduate with 5 years experience in a responsible post of the concern line|
|Accountant||M.Com, preference to CA (Intern) / ICWAI (Inter) as professional qualification with 2 years experience|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||Graduate in any discipline with Diploma certificate of minimum 6 months in computer course. Desirable experience in word processing and spread sheet for one year.|
|Office Attendant||Middle Pass, Knowledge of reading and writing local language and Hindi and English preferably.|
- Deputy Manager: 40 to 45 years.
- Assistant Manager & Accountant: 30 to 40 years.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)Office Attendant: 25 years.
|Name of Post||Age Limit|
|Deputy Manager (A/c)||40-45 Years|
|Assistant Manager (A/c)||30-40 Years|
|Assistant Manager||30-40 Years|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||25 Years|
|Office Attendant||25 Years|
|Name of Post||Consolidated Fee|
|Deputy Manager (A/c)||Rs.35,000|
|Assistant Manager (A/c)||Rs.30,000|
|Accountant||Rs.21,606 – 19,864|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||Rs.19,864 – 18,070|
|Office Attendant||Rs.18,070 – 15,418|
- BECIL selection may be based on test/ interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- General -Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/-extra for every additional post applied)
- OBC -Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/-extra for every additional post applied)
- SC/ST -Rs.450/-(Rs. 300/-extra for every additional post applied)
- Ex-Serviceman -Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/-extra for every additional post applied)
- Women -Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/-extra for every additional post applied)
- EWS -Rs.450/-(Rs. 300/-extra for every additional post applied)
Pay the Examination Fee as per the notified payment mode. (Net banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/ UPI/ Challan/ Demand Draft)
How to apply BECIL Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website becil.com.
- Click “Vacancies” find the advertisement “Applications are invited for recruitment/empanelment of manpower purely on contract basis for deployment in National Consumers Federation of India Limited (NCCF) in HQ, Delhi and its regional offices.”, click on the advertisement.
- BECIL notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.