BECIL Notification 2020 – Opening for 50 DEO Posts
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2019. Applications are invited for the post of Data Entry Operator. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Data Entry Operator|
- The candidates must have passed a Graduate from a recognized University having an English/Hindi typing speed of 35 wpm on computer 12th Passed having English/Hindi typing speed of 35 wpm on a computer or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification.
Salary Package: Rs. 19,572/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam.
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.250/-
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.becil.com
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- “Deputy General Manager (HR) in BECIL’s Corporate Office at BECIL Bhawan, C-56/A-17, Sector-62, Noida-201307 (U.P)”
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 17.12.2019 to 07.01.2020