BECIL – Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Recruitment 2020 | Lab Assistant, MTS & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 35 | Last Date 15.07.2020 | BECIL Notification @ becil.com
BECIL Recruitment 2020: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) Mini Ratna, Central Public Sector Enterprise of Government of India. Applications are invited through offline, purely on contract basis for deployment in Government offices Kolkata. There are 35 vacancies are filled by Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited. According to the BECIL notification [File No. BECIL/HR/CNCI/Advt.2020/15], these vacancies are assigned to Administrative Executive, Corporate Executive, Account Executive, Patient Care Manager, Supervisor (Electrical), Supervisor (Civil), Supervisor (IT), Supervisor (Mechanical), Supervisor (Biomedical), Receptionist, Radiographer (Male & Female), Accountant, Lab Assistant, Cashier, Phlebotomist, Junior Lab Technologist, Patient Care Coordinator, Data Entry Operator, Driver, Liftman & MTS Posts. Applicants who are seeking central govt jobs in West Bengal should send the filled application form to given address on or before 15.07.2020. BECIL Recruitment application form and BECIL notification is available @ BECIL Careers i.e. www.becil.com.
Above said BECIL vacancy 2020 are filled on contract basis. BECIL selection will be based on interview/ skill test. Only shortlisted CVs will be informed for interviews. Applicants should attach relevant documents along with the application form. Information furnished in the application is found to be wrong, their candidature will be rejected. Incomplete application & application after the due date will not be considered. Aspirants should possess Degree and should have attained prescribed age limit. More details of BECIL vacancy, upcoming BECIL Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Details Of BECIL Kolkata Recruitment Notification 2020|
|Organization Name||Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited|
|Job Category||Central Govt. Jobs|
|Job Role||Administrative Executive, Corporate Executive, Account Executive, Patient Care Manager, Supervisor , Receptionist, Radiographer , Accountant, Lab Assistant, Cashier, Phlebotomist, Junior Lab Technologist, Patient Care Coordinator, Data Entry Operator, Driver, Liftman , MTS Posts|
|Qualification||10 / 12th Pass / B.E / B.Tech / B.Com/ B.Sc / DMLT / Diploma||Total Vacancy||35|
|Job Location||Kolkata , West Bengal|
|Salary||Rs. 15,400 - 45,000|
Vacancy Details of BECIL recruitment 2020 for engineers:
- As per the notification, overall 35 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Patient Care Manager||01|
|Radiographer (Male & Female)||02|
|Junior Lab Technologist||02|
|Patient Care Coordinator||03|
|Data Entry Operator||02|
Eligibility Criteria for BECIL DEO, Liftman & Other Posts:
- Applicants should hold Degree 10/ 12th Pass/ B.E/ B.Tech / B.Com/ B.Sc/ DMLT/ Diploma in a concerned discipline from a recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- BECIL selection will be based on interview/ skill test.
Mode of Application
- Application via offline is accepted.
- Applicants should submit the application to Deputy General Manager (HR) in BECIL’s Head Office: 14-B, Ring Road, I.P. Estate, New Delhi-110002.
- Rs.500/- for General and OBC candidates.
- Rs.250/- for SC/ST/PH candidates.
- Demand draft only drawn in favor of BROADCAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED payable at New Delhi.
How to apply BECIL Recruitment 2020 Notification:
- Go to official website becil.com.
- Click “Career->Vacancies” find the advertisement “Applications are invited for empanelment of Temporary staff purely on contract basis for deployment in a government office in Kolkata”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.