BARC Recruitment 2020 | Post Graduate Resident Medical Officer Posts | Total Vacancies 10 | Last Date 16.06.2020 | BARC Hospital Mumbai Recruitment Notification @ www.barc.gov.in
BARC Recruitment 2020: BARC Hospital invites applications via Mail from eligible candidates for appointment to the 3 year tenure post of Post Graduate Resident Medical Officer (PGRMO) in various disciplines. Recently BARC has announced the recruitment notification for 10 vacancies and discipline wise vacancy details are given below. As per the BARC Notification 2020, these vacancies are allotted for BARC MO Vacancy. Applicants who are looking for jobs in Maharashtra those candidates may forward enclosed Application form along with self-attested Xerox copies of required documents though Email on or before 16.06.2020.
BARC MO Recruitment 2019 notification is available @ www.barc.gov.in careers. Applicants should hold MS/MD/DNB degree or Diploma from recognized university in the concerned specialty. BARC selection will be based on Online Interview and BARC interview will be held on 16.06.2020 to 19.06.2020. Selected candidates will be placed at BARC Hospital, Mumbai [Maharashtra]. More details of BARC vacancy, upcoming BARC jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Details Of BARC Hospital Mumbai Recruitment 2020||Download Jobvision Android App|
|Organization Name||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre|
|Job Category||Central Govt.|
|Job Role||Post Graduate Resident Medical Officer (PGRMO)|
|Qualification||MS/MD/DNB degree or Diploma||Total Vacancy||10|
|Job Location||, Mumbai ( Maharashtra )|
|Salary||Rs.86000 per month|
BARC Hospital 2020 Vacancy Details
- As per the BARC notification, overall 10 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Discipline wise vacancy details are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for BARC PGRMO Vacancy
- Applicants should hold MS/MD/DNB degree or Diploma from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 40 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- BARC selection will be based on Online Interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online ( Mail ) mode only will be accepted.
- Mail Address : [email protected]
How to apply BARC Hospital Mumbai Jobs 2020
- Go to official website barc.gov.in.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “ Online interview for the post of Post Graduate Resident Medical Officer (PGRMO) ”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to fill up BARC Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from BARC Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph and sign across.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.