Bank of India Recruitment 2020 | Officer Posts | Total Vacancies 214 | Last Date 30.09.2020 | BOI Recruitment Notification @ bankofindia.co.in
Bank of India Recruitment 2020: Bank of India has recently released the new job notice at “Times of India Mumbai” on 09.09.2020. According to the Bank of India recruitment notification, overall 214 vacancies are filled by BOI and these vacancies are assigned for Officers in various Scales upto Scale IV. Bank of India invites online mode application from eligible aspirants. Applicants who are searching Bank jobs in Central Govt can use this BOI Job Opportunity. As per the BOI Officer Notification apply online link will be activated on 16.09.2020 and it will be ended on 30.09.2020.
Bank of India Recruitment Notification and BOI recruitment apply online link is available @ bankofindia.co.in. Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. Bank of India recruitment process will be done on the basis of Test/ Interview and selected candidates will be appointed at Mumbai [Maharashtra]. More details of Bank of India latest vacancy, upcoming BOI jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Details Of BOI Officer Recruitment 2020||Download Jobvision Android App|
|Organization Name||Bank of India|
|Job Category||Banking Jobs|
|Qualification||Degree||Total Vacancy||214 Posts|
|Job Location||, Mumbai|
|Salary||As per Norms|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
About Bank of India (BOI)
Bank of India shortly BOI is a public sector bank provides banking and financial services in India. BOI has been functioning since 1906. Headquarter has been located in Mumbai, Maharashtra until now. The bank provides services such as commercial banking, retail banking, private banking, asset management, mortgages and also credit cards. Presently, there are more than forty five thousand employees are working in the bank around India.
Eligibility Criteria for Bank of India Officer Vacancy
Educational Qualification & Age Limit
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification & age limit.
- Bank of India recruitment process will be based on test/ interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Contenders have to pay required fee via online and refer official notification to get fee details.
How to apply Bank of India Officer Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website bankofindia.co.in.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up BOI Jobs Online Application Form
- Candidates should make Registration and apply through login.
- Enter your Personal and Educational Details.
- Upload you photograph & signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.