Baker Huges Off Campus Drive 2020 | Mechanical Engineer | BE / B.Tech / ME/ M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE | Apply Online @ Official website
Company Profile : Baker Huges
Baker Hughes Company is an international industrial service company and one of the world’s largest oil field services companies. The company provides the oil and gas industry with products and services for oil drilling, formation evaluation, completion, production and reservoir consulting.
|Details Of Baker Huges Off Campus Drive 2020|
|Download Jobvision Android App|
|Company Name||Baker Huges|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Mechanical Engineer|
|Experience Needed||0 - 3 Years|
|Job Location||Coimbatore , Tamil nadu, Coimbatore|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available now|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Eligibility Criteria for Baker Huges Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019/2020 graduates
Job Description for Baker Huges Jobs 2020 :
- Execute, with guidance from senior engineering resources, configure, the design or integration required to define and support assigned components, assemblies or systems that meet business standards and program / product requirements
- Develop /configure valve / actuator designs and participate in design reviews as needed.
- Define material and quality requirements for the control valve components based on applications and customer requirements.
- Use of design tools (like 2D / 3D CAD (SolidWorks / ProE / UG), Excel, and in-house design calculations
- Work with design team to improve productivity using design automation
- Prepare and present technical data to internal and external customers
- Engage with teams assigned to address specific organizational initiatives.
- Work seamlessly across other functions/ multiple global sites to help meeting the organization goals / objectives
- Assure proper documentation of technical data generated for the assigned projects and/or tasks consistent with engineering policies and procedures
- Ensure product safety and compliance with global codes, standard and regulations such as ASME, FM, PED, ATEX
- Execute the design, analysis, or evaluation of assigned projects using sound engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, procedures, and product / program requirements. This work would include mechanical and/or electrical engineering for all products
- Executes routine analyses using vested methods and technologies and/or contributes to technological developments in teams under supervision.
- Works together with people from the business unit. Contacts are under guidance and/or geared towards collecting or giving technical information.
- Works within a team setting and / or under guidance. Alternatively: executing routine but complex analysis.
Skills Required for Baker Huges Jobs 2020 :
- Strong mechanical engineering / design fundamentals
- Exposure on Valve Design and Requisition Engineering related activities related to instrumentation, materials and coating processes
- Knowledge of pneumatic / hydraulic actuator for valves
- Experience in design automation
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong problem solving skills
How To Apply for Baker Huges Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.