Avasoft Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers As Software Engineer For B.E/B.Tech – 2020 passing out batch| Walk in Date: 01 & 02 Nov 2019 | About company profile @ https://www.avasoft.com/
Avasoft Off Campus Drive Hiring: Avasoft is a 12 year Product company based out of Blue Bell Pennsylvania US with its offshore development center in Chennai and Kuala Lumpur/Malaysia. We have been recognized by multiple industry associations and more importantly by a number of customers for our innovative products. Our Products are aimed at transforming business using cutting edge technologies in the areas of Modern Workplace, Cloud Computing, Mobility and Data Science. Our customers are in North America and Europe.We are a team of 450 people that is growing exponentially. We are looking to hire around 150 new team members from this year’s campus recruitment.
Website : https://www.avasoft.com/
Work Location : Chennai
Designation : Software Engineer
Stipend : Rs.18,000 per month . (Intern)
CTC : Rs.4L per Annum
Date of Drive : 01.11.2019 & 02.11.2019
Eligibility Criteria for Avasoft Off Campus Drive Hiring
10th + 12th + B.E/B.Tech (all Streams) 2020 passing out batch, 60% throughout ( no active arrears )
Selection Process for Avasoft Off Campus Drive Hiring:
1. Self – registration before the campus recruitment visit. All final year students are invited even if they have arrears.
2. Written /Online test in Aptitude, English essay (Open to all who are interested)
3. Group Discussion (For candidates selected from the Written test)
4. Interview with Senior Managers (For candidates selected based on GD performance)
5. Final Interview with Center Head at our offices (For candidates selected based on Interview performance)
Internship and final joining for Avasoft Off Campus Drive Hiring:
1. For candidates who have been selected in the final interview will be provided with offer letters
2. The candidates who accept and sign the offers we would conduct a 3 to 4 month internship at our offices.
3. The internship is expected to start after the 7th semester exams in the last week of Nov.
4. The interns will be provided a stipend of INR 10,000 per month during the internship.
5. The interns will start their full time employment after their final year exams receiving their full salaries as per their offer letters.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Walk in Date: 01 & 02 Nov 2019
Walk in Time: 08.30 AM
College Address and Venue: Dhirajlal Gandhi College of Technology, Opposite Salem Airport, Sikkanampatty (po), Omalur (TK), Salem-636309.
Registration Link: Click Here
For Further Details Contact: 8300781488, 9750223277, 8807747518, 9003934954
Apply Link- Click Here