Avalara Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech | Chennai , Tamil Nadu | Apply Online
Company Profile : Avalara – Avalara is a business leader in indirect tax automation and has 23000+ customers worldwide. Avalara helps businesses of all sizes achieve compliance with transactional taxes, including VAT, sales and use, excise, communications, and other tax types. Our comprehensive, automated, cloud-based solutions that are fast, accurate, and easy to use. Our Compliance Cloud platform helps customers manage complicated and burdensome tax compliance tasks imposed by the state, local, and other taxing authorities throughout the world.
Avalara offers more than 650+ pre-built connectors into leading accounting systems, ERP, ecommerce platforms, and other business applications. Each year, we process billions of indirect tax transactions, file hundreds of thousands of tax compliance documents and tax returns, and manage millions of exemption certificates and other compliance related documents. Avalara’s headquarters are in Seattle, WA and we have offices across the US, UK, Brazil, Belgium and India.
|Details Of Avalara Off Campus Drive 2020|
|Download Jobvision Android App|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE/ B.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Job Location||Chennai , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Bast in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Job Description for Avalara Jobs 2020 :
- Develop and manage applications for new features and enhancement in full stack
- Utilize AWS resources efficiently
- Exposure to devops
- Implementing CI/CD and TDD
- Program and maintain that the code matches the industry standards
- Mentor colleague to improve and ensure the development standards
- Develop, test and deploy integrations required to meet business requirements
- Understand existing codebase and identify improvement area
- Come up with technical designs for new features
- Perform code reviews and ensure coding standards and practices
Skills Required for Avalara Jobs 2020 :
- Strong software development skills in Scala or Java
- Deep knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Familiarity with devops
- Navigate an existing codebase comfortably
- Able to ship features on a weekly basis: should be good at time management and prioritization
- Able to keep up with technological advancements and educate the team
- Good design skills
- Identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
- Use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Understand the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making
- Give full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times
- Analyze needs and product requirements to create a design
- Strong understanding of performance and scalability considerations when building applications
Documents to be Carried for Avalara Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How to Apply for Avalara Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.