Autodesk Recruitment 2020 | Quality Engineer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech – Civil Engineering, Electronics / Mechanical | Bangalore | Apply Online
Autodesk Recruitment 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Autodesk company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, Civil Engineering, Electronics / Mechanical check Autodesk address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Autodesk Recruitment 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Autodesk, Inc – Autodesk makes software for people who make things. If you’ve ever driven a high-performance car, admired a towering skyscraper, used a smartphone, or watched a great film, chances are you’ve experienced what millions of Autodesk customers are doing with our software. Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Over 100 million people use Autodesk software like AutoCAD, Revit, Maya, 3ds Max, Fusion 360, SketchBook, and more to unlock their creativity and solve important design, business and environmental challenges. Our software runs on both personal computers and mobile devices and taps the infinite computing power of the cloud to help teams around the world collaborate, design, simulate and fabricate their ideas in 3D.
|Details Of Autodesk Recruitment 2020|
|Download Jobvision Android App|
|Company Name||Autodesk, Inc|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Functional Quality Engineer|
|Qualification||BE/ B.Tech / ME/ M.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||3 - 5 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Bast in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Eligibility Criteria For Autodesk Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – Civil Engineering, Electronics / Mechanical
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2015/2016/2017 Batch Students
Job Description For Autodesk Jobs 2020 :
As Quality Engineer, you will be primarily responsible for developing and executing exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality before it is released to the customers.
- Develop and execute software test plans at the user interface level, including functional tests, UI tests and workflow tests to identify system and software problems and their causes
- Work with automated test cases using already existing frameworks
- Work in a agile Team and actively participate in agile events
- Be an advocate of high quality of the products you work on
- – BS or MS in Mechanical Engineering or similar (e.g. Civil Engineering, Electronics)
- – Ability to learn new tools and technologies quickly
- – 3 + Years experience in testing Salesforce application.
- – Open to new challenges and ready to extend your knowledge outside current area of expertise
- – Good communication skills including writing, speaking and presenting in English.
- – Experience in working in a large enterprise implementation of Salesforce is a must.
- – Experience using Selenium Automation tool
- – Experience in application testing
Documents to be Carried for Autodesk Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Autodesk Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.