Autodesk Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech | Apply Online @ Official Website
Company Profile : Autodesk, Inc – Autodesk makes software for people who make things. If you’ve ever driven a high-performance car, admired a towering skyscraper, used a smartphone, or watched a great film, chances are you’ve experienced what millions of Autodesk customers are doing with our software. Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Over 100 million people use Autodesk software like AutoCAD, Revit, Maya, 3ds Max, Fusion 360, SketchBook, and more to unlock their creativity and solve important design, business and environmental challenges. Our software runs on both personal computers and mobile devices and taps the infinite computing power of the cloud to help teams around the world collaborate, design, simulate and fabricate their ideas in 3D.
|Details Of Autodesk Off Campus Drive 2020|
|Download Jobvision Android App|
|Company Name||Autodesk, Inc|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||1.5 - 3 Years|
|Job Location||, Bangalore|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Eligibility Criteria For Autodesk Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2017/2018/2019 Batch Students
Job Description For Autodesk Jobs 2020 :
- Develop high quality, secure, stable code for use in products and solutions for customers, making it easier for other developers to maintain, enhance, reuse, and localize
- Work with Product Owner and/or Product Manager/Team to understand and help refine functional requirements for new products
- Investigate and, if necessary, prototype technologies and algorithms relating to the task
- Ensure new code, feature or software product meets performance goals/metrics
- Able to reference and interpret technical and functional requirements documentation
- Follow the software assurance programs in alignment with the secure coding principles and each phase of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Write and maintain the code following Test-Driven-Design principles
Skills Required For Autodesk Jobs 2020 :
- 1.5+ years of strong programming skills in Web Technologies
- Hands on experience with Redux or Flux and Material UI
- Hands on experience in Designing Responsive SPA, Bootstrap, etc
- Hands on experience in accessing REST APIs & JSON handling
- Hands on experience in event driven architecture and asynchronous web programming
- Hands on experience with module bundler tools like Webpack, etc
- Hands on experience with package manager like NPM, Yarn, etc
- Hands on experience with unit and automation testing frameworks like Jasmine, Jest, Cypress
- Passionate, adaptable, flexible, independent and self-motivated individuals who take initiative and ownership of projects are desired
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Nice to have experience with Java and Spring Boot
- Nice to have experience with databases like MySQL, MongoDB, etc.
- Nice to have experience with Amazon web services, CloudFront, S3, ECS, Lambda, etc
- Nice to have experience with CI/CD tools like Docker, Jenkins
- Experience in Agile Scrum development methodology is a plus
- Keen interest in new technologies and their timely adoption
- Ability to work in a heterogeneous environment consisting of multiple languages and technologies
Documents to be Carried for Autodesk Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Autodesk Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
[[ Register Here ]]
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.