Athenahealth Hiring Freshers As RPA Associate For Any Degree |Apply Online @ official website
About the Company: United by our mission and driven by our entrepreneurial spirit, our work at athenahealth is collaborative, transformative, and above all, it’s meaningful. Our employees take pride in using technology and data-driven insights to inspire changes that will make the U.S. healthcare system better for everyone, including your friends, family and maybe even you.
Company Name: Athenahealth
Job Profile: RPA Associate – Ops
Work Location: Chennai
Degree Needed: Any Degree
Job Description: We are looking for RPA Associate – Ops to join our Intelligence Automation division. You will be responsible for designing, development and testing the RPA Bots.
The Team: The Intelligence Automation team will be responsible for the design, development and testing of the RPA BOTs in order to improve business processes and create efficiencies to meet business objectives. They will also be responsible to review the SQL queries developed by the analysts and ensure the accuracy of the output.
- Design, develop, and test automation workflows using Automation Anywhere as the RPA Platform.
- Designs, Codes, Tests and Documents BOTs with simple to moderate complexity.
- Engages in Peer Code Reviews. Provides Constructive Feedbacks on Codes.
- Builds BOTS or modules utilizing data from databases, parsing data from flat files, emailing or automating MS Office applications.
- Any Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Scripting languages (Python, Macros, vbs, SQL)
- Understand the RPA Architecture.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link – Click Here