Latest Off Campus in Salem Dec 2019 | Freshers 2018, 2019 Batch | B.E/B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA, MCA | 14th Dec 2019
Company Name : Asahi Technologies Pvt. Ltd
About Company:Asahi Technologies is a custom software development firm, helping small and medium enterprises across various industries, acquire and sustain a competitive advantage by leveraging information technology. Since 2005, Asahi Technologies, with its highly skilled team comprising graphic designers, UI Coders, business analysts, database administrators, software architects, quality control engineers and project managers has provided various businesses with a range of software solutions including e-commerce portals, custom web development, software product development and staff augmentation.
Post Name: Software Engineer – Trainee Posts
Benefits of Joining with Asahi Technologies Pvt. Ltd:
1) Office timings: 10 Am to 7 Pm only.
2) Five days working
3) Medical insurance of Rs.10,00,000 for employees and immediate dependents
4) 24/7 Snacks and Refreshments
5) Other benefits as per the industry norms
6) Our Motto is to make employees experience “Work Life Balance”.
Pay Scale:INR 2.0 Lakhs per Annum
Qualification: BE / B.Tech (IT,Computers,EEE,ECE) ; MCA; BSC (Computers/Software),BCA.
Experience: Freshers (2018, 2019 Passouts)
1) Aptitude Test
2) GD (Based on the number of turnouts)
3) Technical Interview
4) Final Technical Interview
5) HR Discussion
Walk in Location: Salem
Last Date for Registration: 11.12.2019
Walk in Date: 14th Dec 2019
Walk in Time: 08.30 AM
Note: Eligible Candidates can directly attend Walk in Interview to Below Mentioned Address
College Address and Venue:
Knowledge Institute of Technology,
Training and Placement Cell, KIOT Campus,
Kakapalayam (Po.), Salem – 637 504.
CONTACT PERSONS (Please Contact between 9.00 am – 8.00 pm)
Prof. P.Shanmugasundaram – 9442213479
Prof. B.Dhinesh – 7418882224
Prof. I.Rajesh – 9994550142
Registration Link : Click Here
Procedure For Participation In The Recruitment Drive:-
- No Registration fee.
- Eligible candidates are requested to register in our website www.kiot.ac.in on or before 11.12.2019.
- The shortlisted candidates will be intimated through E-mail on 12.12.2019.
- The candidates are instructed to bring their 2 copies of Resume, 4 copies of passport size photograph and photocopies of Mark sheets while attending the interview process.
- The Candidates should be present at KIOT campus on 14.12.2019 at 8.30 am