Arogya Vibhag Recruitment 2020 | Community Health Officer Posts | Total Vacancies 7812 | Last Date 18.07.2020 | NRHM Maharashtra Recruitment Notification @ arogya.maharashtra.gov.in
Arogya Vibhag Recruitment 2020 : National Health Mission Maharashtra invites offline applications for 6 / 8 months Certificate Programme in Community Health from candidates who are willing & enthusiastic to serve the community. NRHM Maharashtra is going to fill up 7812 vacancies in various districts. As per the Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Bharti 2020 notification, these vacancies are allocated for Community Health Officer Posts. Applicants who are seeking jobs in Maharashtra govt can use this NHM Maharashtra Job Opportunity. Eligible candidates should send the filled application form to office of Deputy Director of Health Services (DDHS) for respective districts on or before the last date 18.07.2020 (06.15 pm).
National Health Mission Maharashtra recruitment 2020 Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Bharti 2020 application form and notification pdf is available @ www.nrhm.maharashtra.gov.in/ arogya.maharashtra.gov.in. Applicants should hold Bachelors in Ayurvedic Medicine/ Bachelors in Unani Medicine / Bachelors in Nursing and age limit should be 38 years. NHM Maharashtra selection will be based on entrance examination. Selected candidates will be appointed as CHO at various districts of Maharashtra state. Candidate should apply for only one district. More details of NHM Maharashtra vacancy, upcoming Arogya Vibhag job notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Details Of NHM Maharashtra CHO Recruitment 2020||Download Jobvision Android App|
|Organization Name||National Health Mission Maharashtra|
|Job Category||State Govt. Jobs|
|Job Role||Community Health Officer|
|Qualification||Ayurvedic Medicine / Bachelors in Unani Medicine / Bachelors in Nursing||Total Vacancy||7812|
|Job Location||, Maharashtra|
Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag CHO Vacancy
- Applicants should hold Bachelors in Ayurvedic Medicine/ Bachelors in Unani Medicine/ Bachelors in Nursing from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 38 years for open category & 43 years for reserved category.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- NHM Maharashtra selection will be based on entrance examination.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to office of Deputy Director of Health Services (DDHS) for respective districts.
- Check official notification to get address details.
- Rs.500 for Open Category and Rs.350 for Reserved Category.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via Demand Draft – in favour of respective Deputy Director of Health Services (DDHS).
How to apply National Health Mission Maharashtra Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website arogya.maharashtra.gov.in.
- Click “Careers” find the advertisement “Advertisement for the post of Community Health Officer”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to fill up Arogya Maharashtra 2020 Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from NHM Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the District, Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.