Arcadis Recruitment 2020 | Graduate Engineer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Arcadis – Arcadis is the leading global Design & Consultancy firm for natural and built assets. Applying our deep market sector insights and collective design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services we work in partnership with our clients to deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes throughout the lifecycle of their natural and built assets. We are 27,000 people active in over 70 countries that generate €3.3 billion in revenues. Arcadis. Improving quality of life.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer - Bridges|
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech - Civil||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0 - 5 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description For Arcadis Jobs 2020 :
- Design of bridges and civil structures in Concrete and steel to required standards.
- Have a sound theoretical understanding of analysis techniques
- Having some experience in the use of analysis software is added advantage
- Demonstrate experience with bridge assessment and design of strengthening solutions
- Demonstrate good teamwork
- Show evidence of continued professional development
- Able to work with the team and develop technical understanding through self-learning and working with mentors
- Able to communicate and work with the NA team including junior and senior engineers
- Take on responsibility to work with CAD staff to develop design drawings
- Responsibility to work to required standards and quality assurance procedures
- Understand and put into practice health and safety requirements
- Develop understanding of company systems.
Skills Required For Arcadis Jobs 2020 :
- Engineering Degree in Civil Engineering with Masters in Structures – With a minimum 0 to 2 years of experience after post-graduation.
- Strong understanding of AASHTO, IRC and Other Multiple International Design Standards. Experience of AASHTO Standards will be desirable.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Strong and effective communicator
- Working in a team environment
- Experience of working on International projects. NA projects is desirable
- Knowledge on Bentley tools (e.g MicroStation) is added advantages.
Documents to be Carried for Arcadis Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Arcadis Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.