Arcadis Recruitment 2020 | Full Stack Developer | BE / B.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Arcadis
Arcadis is the leading global Design & Consultancy firm for natural and built assets. Applying our deep market sector insights and collective design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services we work in partnership with our clients to deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes throughout the lifecycle of their natural and built assets.
– We are 27,000 people active in over 70 countries that generate €3.3 billion in revenues. Arcadis. Improving quality of life.
|Details Of Arcadis Recruitment 2020|
|Download Jobvision Android App|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Full Stack Developer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0 - 5 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description For Arcadis Jobs 2020 :
- Possess excellent design and coding skills and a zeal for owning the complete SDLC of building applications in a DevOps environment
- You are curious. You like to learn new technologies, and you adapt well to change
- You are excited about working with cloud-native stack, building on Azure and AWS cloud
- You possess a sense of intellectual curiosity and a burning desire to learn
- You possess a strong sense of software engineering craftsmanship, take pride in your code
- You thrive in collaborative agile teams and are ready to take on new and unexpected challenges while building the next wave of software engineering solutions
- Possess a strong sense of design, zeal for coding and takes pride in the code they’re responsible for while defining best practices as our teams abide by a You Build It You Own It attitude
- What You’ll Own:
- Collaborating with and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions in full-stack development tools and technologies
- Leading the craftsmanship, security, availability, resilience, and scalability of your solutions
- Bringing a passion to stay on top of current trends, experiment with and learn new technologies, participate in internal & external technology communities, and mentor other members of the engineering community
- Encouraging innovation, implementation of cutting-edge technologies, outside-of-the-box thinking, teamwork, and self-organization
- Assisting in the hiring of top engineering talent and maintaining our commitment to our values, culture and passion
Skills Required For Arcadis Jobs 2020 :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or in a related field or equivalent work experience and practical knowledge
- Professional experience as a full stack developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications. Familiarity with common stacks. Relevant experience in web development .NET Core, ASP.NET, Entity Framework and Azure Web Apps Relevant experience in web development Nodejs, MEAN Stack and AngularJS/ React.
- Knowledge of multiple front-end languages, back-end languages and libraries and abilities handle every aspect of frontend, backend development and services plus 3rd party API integration
- Build resilient and reusable Microservices & API using latest technologies and patterns
- Experience in automated CI/CD, Containers and Cloud technologies Utilize the latest advancement in Microsoft Web technology and new design patterns to enhance usability and functionality of the IT solution
Documents to be Carried for Arcadis Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Arcadis Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.