APVVP Recruitment 2020 | DAS & CAS Specialist Posts | Total Vacancies 723 | Last Date 18.07.2020 | CFW Andhra Pradesh Recruitment Notification @ cfw.ap.nic.in
APVVP Recruitment 2020: Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad, Health Medical and Family Welfare Department invites online mode application through apvvp.ap.gov.in/ cfw.ap.nic.in from eligible candidates to the post of Civil Assistant Surgeon Specialists of different specialties and Dental Assistant Surgeons in APVVP Hospitals. As per the APVVP Official notification [NOTIFICATION No. 1/2020], there are 723 vacancies are allotted for CAS Specialist (692) & DAS (31) posts. Aspirants who want to get government jobs in Andhra Pradesh State will make the online registration from 19.06.2020. The last date for submission of APVVP DAS Recruitment online application is 18.07.2020.
APVVP selection will be based on Marks obtained in all the years in BDS/ PG Degree/ Diploma/ DNB. Selected candidates will be appointed at APVVP Hospitals, Andhra Pradesh. Applicants should hold BDS/ PG Degree/ Diploma/DNB in that particular speciality or its equivalent. Upper age limit should be 42 years. Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. CFW AP recruitment notification & APVVP recruitment apply online link is available @ apvvp.ap.gov.in/ cfw.ap.nic.in. More details of APVVP CAS vacancy, upcoming AP HMFW Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Details Of APVVP DAS Recruitment 2020|
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad, Health Medical and Family Welfare Department|
|Job Category||State Govt. Jobs|
|Job Role||Civil Assistant Surgeon Specialists, Dental Assistant Surgeons|
|Qualification||BDS / PG Degree / Diploma / DNB||Total Vacancy||723|
|Job Location||, Andhra Pradesh|
APVVP Jobs 2020 Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 723 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Civil Assistant Surgeon (CAS) Specialists||692|
|Dental Assistant Surgeons (DAS)||31|
Eligibility Criteria for APVVP CAS Specialist & DAS vacancy
- DAS: BDS or its equivalent qualification from a College recognized by the Dental Council of India.
- CAS Specialist: PG Degree/ Diploma/DNB in that particular speciality or its equivalent.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Upper age limit is 42 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- APVVP selection will be based on Marks obtained in all the years in BDS/ PG Degree/ Diploma/ DNB.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.1500 for OC/ BC candidates and Rs.1000 for SC/ ST candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via SBI Collect URL.
- Refer official notification to get payment details.
How to apply AP CFW Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website apvvp.ap.gov.in or cfw.ap.nic.in.
- Find the advertisement “APVVP CAS Specialists and DAS Recruitment Notification-2020”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up APVVP Jobs Online Application Form
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph, signature & other documents.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.