Aptean Off Campus Drive 2020 | Customer Success Analyst | BE / B.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Aptean India Pvt Ltd – Aptean provides very specific industries with very specific ERP, supply chain management, and customer experience solutions. In today’s fast-paced, highly competitive economy, organizations do not have time to waste forcing homegrown software, spreadsheets, and one-size-fits-all solutions to do things they were never designed to do. Aptean is on a mission to end those workarounds – with industry-specific solutions instead of generic software, expert support instead of making you go it alone, and a steady influx of new ideas instead of the status quo. That is why over 7,000 highly specialized organizations in more than 20 industries and 74 countries rely on Aptean to streamline their everyday operations.
||Company Name||Aptean India Pvt Ltd|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Customer Success Analyst|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description For Aptean Jobs 2020 :
- Customer Success Analyst is responsible for responding to and resolving customer problems via calls, emails and remote access for Aptean products.
- The support focuses on in-depth problem analysis of Aptean products and their integration into enterprise-wide mixed environments.
- Isolate and provide resolution to customer issues or qualify them for further assistance from R&D or other functions.
- Responsible for problem tracking, diagnosis, replication, troubleshooting and resolution.
- Should be able to work independently, showing empathy and sense of urgency to escalate customer issues and collaborate to provide timely resolution.
- Should adhere to department performance goals and production standards.
Skills Required for Aptean Jobs 2020 :
- Excellent analytical and investigative skills in terms of approaching a problem.
- Quick to learn product and its functionalities, having an ERP background is an added advantage.
- Good business acumen.
- Should be able to explain technical procedures clearly to the customers.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Should be able to drive customer connections along with R&D folks independently.
- Mandatory Technical skills include – Writing TSQL queries, debugging SQL stored procedures, reading and understanding SQL profiler, familiarity with visual studio, good understanding of windows operating system and IIS (Internet Information Server).
- Good logical skills, basic programming knowledge is an added advantage.
- Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, including active listening, asking appropriate questions, clarifying the issues and expressing oneself clearly.
- Strong ability to work on multiple issues in a fast paced environment and should prioritize work accordingly to business processes.
- Meets established targets for customer satisfaction and other support KPIs, promote Knowledge Centered Support (KCS) methodology.
- Document customer problem information, recommendations, and resolution in a clear and concise manner-using incident tracking system.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word).
- Familiarity with Cloud technology basics is an added advantage.
- Should possess high adaptability and be able to work under pressure and remain flexible to changing schedules and demands.
Documents to be Carried for Aptean Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Aptean Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.