APSC Recruitment 2020 | Assistant Engineer (Civil) & Junior Engineer (Civil) Posts | Total Vacancies 104 | Last Date 16.06.2020 | Download Direct Recruitment @ www.apsc.nic.in
APSC Recruitment 2020: Assam Public Service Commission is going to recruit aspirants for Assistant Engineer (Civil) & Junior Engineer (Civil) posts under Public Works Department and Public Works Road Department. Already Assam state has announced the recruitment notification [ADVT. NO. 06/2019] on 19.11.2019 for above said APSC Jobs 2020. As per the Assam APSC Advertisement 2020, they have intimated additional 104 nos. of vacant post of Assistant Engineer (Civil) vide their letter No. RBEB. 159/2018/85 dated 20/03/2020. Those who have already applied earlier in response to Advertisement mentioned above need not apply again. The last date for receipt of the application is 16.06.2020.
|Details Of Assam APSC Advertisement 2020|
|Organization Name||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Job Category||State Govt.|
|Job Role||Assistant Engineer (Civil)|
|Qualification||Engineering/ Diploma in Civil Engineering||Total Vacancy||104|
|Job Location||, Assam|
APSC Jobs 2020 Vacancy Details
- As per the APSC notification, these vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||156 + 104||Rs.30,000-1,10,000|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||307||Rs.14,000-49,000|
Additional 104 Assistant Engineer Vacancy
Eligibility Criteria for AE & JE Posts
- Aspirants should hold Engineering/ Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 21 years to 38 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- APSC will recruit the candidates on test/ interview basis.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address
Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022
- Rs. 250 for Gen candidates and Rs.150 for SC/ST/OBC/MOBC aspirants.
- No fee for Candidates having BPL Certificate.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via Treasury Challan (Check advt to get account details).
Steps to apply Assam Public Service Commission Jobs 2020
- Go to official website apsc.nic.in.
- Find the advertisement “ NO. 06/2019 1) Assistant Engineer (Civil) under Public Works Roads Department 2) Junior Engineer (Civil) under Public Works Department”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.