APCO Worldwide off campus Recruitment 2020 | Intern | B.E/B.Tech | Fresher
APCO Worldwide is an advisory and advocacy communications consultancy helping leading public and private sector organizations act with agility, and build organizational reputations, brands, relationships and solutions to succeed.
|Details Of APCO Worldwide off campus 2020|
|Company Name||APCO Worldwide|
|Job Category||Private jobs Private Jobs|
|Qualification||B.E/B.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various Various|
|Job Location||, New Delhi, Delhi|
|Salary||Bast in Industry Best In Industry|
|Post released dete||Started|
APCO internship is designed to give interns a valuable educational experience, with exposure to a wide range of client work. While APCO interns are encouraged to develop their interest in either public relations or public affairs and policy advocacy, they will gain exposure in both practice areas.
The following are specific duties performed on a daily basis:
- Provide general research and intelligence to the office (monitoring media, institutional developments, policy and legislative updates) particularly development issues of primary education and public health.
- Actively support new business opportunities by contributing to brainstorms, conducting research, compiling bios and preparing decks.
- Editing of policy reports and other client deliverables.
- Writing analytical pieces on Indian policy, current events and business trends.
- Active participation in brainstorming and strategy sessions
- Support event coordination and logistics.
- Other similar duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND STANDARDS
- Degree and/or post graduate degree, preferably in Political Science, Public Policy/Administration, Sociology, Communications, Journalism or Marketing;
- Strong interest in pursuing a career in public affairs and/or government relations
- Relevant study/voluntary/research experience in any of the States of Gujarat, Rajasthan and Maharashtra will be an added advantage;
- Prior experience and deep interest in Primary Education, Public Health, and technology will be strongly preferred
- Excellent English writing and editing skills
- Legal eligibility to do internship in India
- Interest in the Indian political and economic environment strongly desired
- Strong research and critical thinking skills
- Computer skills: MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and perform under tight deadlines
- Self starter and willing to learn in a professional demeanor