Anna University Recruitment 2020 | Teaching Fellow & JRF Posts | Total Vacancies 70 | Last Date 27.08.2020 & 05.09.2020 | Anna University CEG Recruitment Notification @ annauniv.edu
Anna University Recruitment 2020: Anna University is going to fill up 70 vacancies in A.C.Tech Campus, MIT campus & CEG Campus. Recently it has released new job notice [Advertisement No. 001 / CEG / TEM – Teaching / 2020 – 21 & Advertisement No. 001/2020/MIT/Teaching Fellow] for fill up above said Anna University Vacancy. Applications are invited through Post/ in Person from eligible aspirants for recruit 70 candidates on temporary basis. According to the Anna university CEG recruitment notification, these vacancies are assigned for Teaching Fellow & Junior Research Fellow posts and campus wise vacancy details are given below. Aspirants who are looking for jobs in Tamilnadu govt should submit the application on or before the last date 27.08.2020 (MIT & CEG) and 05.09.2020 (A.C.Tech).
The appointment is purely temporary and the duration will be six months. Anna University selection process will be based on their performance in interview and selected candidates will be appointed at MIT Campus, CEG Campus & A.C. Tech Campus. Anna University recruitment notification & CEG Chennai recruitment application is available in official website (annauniv.edu). Aspirants should hold B.E or B.Tech/ M.E or M.Tech/ Ph.D/ M.Sc./ M.Phil in relevant disciplines from recognized university. Anna University job applications are collected by post or in person only. More details of Anna University jobs, upcoming vacancies, latest vacancies, merit list, result, selection list and etc. will upload on official website.
|Details Of AU Chennai Recruitment 2020||Download Jobvision Android App|
|Organization Name||Anna University|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Teaching Fellow , Junior Research Fellow|
|Qualification||B.E or B.Tech/ M.E or M.Tech/ Ph.D/ M.Sc./ M.Phil||Total Vacancy||70 Posts|
|Job Location||Chennai , Tamilnadu|
|Salary||Teaching Fellow: Rs.25000 & JRF: 31000|
|Starting Date||10.08.2020 & 13.08.2020|
|Last Date||27.08.2020 (MIT & CEG) and 05.09.2020 (A.C.Tech)|
|Apply Mode||Offline Mode (Postal)|
Anna University Vacancy Details
- As per the AU notification, Anna University allocates overall 70 vacancies for this recruitment. Campus wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the Campus||No of Vacancy|
|Anna University, CEG Campus||65|
|Anna University, MIT Campus||04|
|Anna University, A.C. Tech Campus||01|
Eligibility Criteria for Anna University Teaching Fellow & JRF Vacancy
- Aspirants should hold B.E or B.Tech/ M.E or M.Tech/ Ph.D/ M.Sc./ M.Phil in relevant disciplines from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Interview will be conducted for selection of suitable candidates.
Mode of Application
- Offline mode applications only will be accepted. Campus wise address details are given below
|Name of the Campus||Address||Last date|
|Anna University, CEG Campus||The Dean, College of Engineering, Guindy Campus, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025||27.08.2020|
|Anna University, MIT Campus||The Dean, Madras Institute of Technology Campus, Anna University, Chromepet, Chennai-600 044|
|Anna University, A.C. Tech Campus||The Head, Department of Biotechnology, Anna university Chennai 600025||05.09.2020|
How to apply Anna University Chennai Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website annauniv.edu.
- Find the advertisement “Recruitment of Junior Research Fellow – Dept. of Biotech. – A.C.Tech Campus, Recruitment of Teaching Fellows – Dept. of IT – MIT Campus & Recruitment of Teaching Fellows (Temporary) – CEG Campus” click on the advertisement.
- AU notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address on or before the last date.
How to fill up Anna University Jobs Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from AU Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.