Anna University Recruitment 2020 | Professional Assistant & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 10 | Last Date 21.08.2020 | Anna University MIT Campus Recruitment Notification @ annauniv.edu
Anna University Recruitment 2020: Applications are invited through Post/ in Person to fill up 10 vacancies in Department of Production Technology, Madras Institute of Technology Campus, Anna University. Recently Anna University has announced the new job notice [Advertisement No. 002/2020/MIT/Professional Assistant and Peon cum Mechanic & Advertisement No. 001/2020/MIT/Teaching Fellow] on 04.08.2020 for Anna University MIT Vacancy. As per the Anna University jobs notification, overall 10 aspirants will be hired for Teaching Fellow, Professional Assistant and Peon cum Mechanic posts and post wise vacancy details are given below. Aspirants who are looking for jobs in Tamilnadu govt should submit the application on or before 21.08.2020.
Anna University recruitment notification & MIT Chennai recruitment application is available in official website (annauniv.edu). The positions are purely temporary and the duration is for 6 months. Anna University selection process will be based on their performance in interview. Candidates should appear for interview along with their original certificates and other relevant documents. Aspirants should hold 8th with ITI/ Diploma/ B.E or B.Tech/ M.E or M.Tech in relevant disciplines from recognized university. Anna University job applications are collected by post or in person only. More details of Anna University jobs, upcoming vacancies, latest vacancies, merit list, result, selection list and etc. will upload on official website.
|Details Of AU - MIT Chennai Recruitment 2020||Download Jobvision Android App|
|Organization Name||Anna University – Madras Institute of Technology Campus|
|Job Category||State Govtvernment jobs|
|Job Role||Teaching Fellow, Professional Assistant, Peon cum Mechanic|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, M.E , M.Tech , Diploma, ITI, 8thStd||Total Vacancy||10 Posts|
|Job Location||Chennai , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Rs.12,000 - 22,000|
|Starting Date||04.08.2020 - Offline Mode ( By Post )|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Anna University MIT Campus Vacancy Details
- As per the AU notification, Anna University allocates overall 10 vacancies for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
|Teaching Fellow||05||Rs.25000 per month|
|Professional Assistant||04||Rs.627 & Rs.736 per day|
|Peon cum Mechanic||01||Rs.412 per day|
Eligibility Criteria for Anna University Teaching Fellow, Professional Assistant and Peon cum Mechanic Vacancy
- Teaching Fellow: B.E./B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Ech.
- Professional Assistant: Diploma / B.E./B.Tech.
- Peon cum Mechanic: 8th Pass with ITI.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Anna University will conduct written test & interview for selection of suitable candidates.
Mode of Application
- Candidates should submit the application through offline ( post / person ) mode only
- Postal Address : The Dean, Madras Institute of Technology Campus, Anna University, Chromepet, Chennai – 600 044
How to apply Madras Institute of Technology Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website annauniv.edu.
- Find the advertisement “Recruitment of Professional Assistant and Peon cum Mechanic – Dept. of Production Technology – MIT Campus & Recruitment of Teaching Fellow – Dept. of Production Technology – MIT Campus” click on the advertisement.
- AU notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address on or before the last date.
How to fill up Anna University Jobs Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from AU Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.