Anna University Recruitment 2020 | 02 Vacancies for Teaching Fellow Posts | Last date : 21.09.2020 | Apply Online @ www.annauniv.edu
Anna University Teaching Fellow Jobs 2020: Anna University has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed B.Sc, M.Sc, M.Phil for 02 Teaching Fellow Posts. The eligible candidates can apply for the post through Offline from 04.09.2020 to 21.09.2020. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy can read the full notification before applying offline to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, last date to apply and more.
|Details Of Anna University Recruitment 2020||Download Jobvision Android App|
|Organization Name||Anna University|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Teaching Fellow|
|Qualification||B.Sc, M.Sc, M.Phil||Total Vacancy||02 Posts|
|Job Location||Chennai , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Rs.25,000 (per month)|
|Apply Mode||Offline (By Postal)|
Total Vacancies: 02 Posts
|Post Name||No. of Post|
There is no application fee required for Anna University Teaching Fellow Recruitment.
Qualification: B.Sc (Chemistry) or M.Sc (Chemistry/Applied Chemistry) or M.Phil (Chemistry)
Pay Scale: Rs.25,000
- Personal Interview
How to apply for Anna University Teaching Fellow Job 2020
Candidates willing to be a part of Anna University have to apply for latest Anna University Recruitment 2020 for Teaching Fellow posts through Offline mode from 04.09.2020 to 21.09.2020. To know the complete application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official Anna University website www.annauniv.edu.
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of Teaching Fellow Jobs and click on it.
- Alternatively, download the official notification and application form from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Take a Printout of official application form and other necessary documents required.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Enclose (Attach) all the necessary documents required and attest by self signature.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if Anna University asks. Else, move for next step.
- Take photo copy of your application and cover it.
- Finally, send the application form to the notified postal address mentioned in notification by post so as to reach the notified address before 21.09.2020. Envelope must be superscribed with APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF …………
Anna University Teaching Fellow application form sends to the following postal address
|Address to send the application form|
Madras Institute of Technology Campus,