Amdocs off campus Recruitment 2020 | Software Engineer | B.E / B.Tech / MCA | Bangalore – Apply Online @ Official Website
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected.
|Details Of Amdocs off campus drive :|
|Job Category||Private jobs Private Jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||B.E / B.Tech / MCA||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||1 - 3 years|
|Job Location||, Bangalore, KA, IN|
|Salary||Bast in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
All you need is…
1-3 years experience in development organization, prefered in Telecom or Billing area.
|Languages||Excellent programming skills in C, C++, SQL, ProC, shell scripting, multithread and / or network programming|
|Operating Systems||Linux / Unix|
Why you will love this job :
- You will be challenged with design and develop new software applications
- You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever growing opportunities for personal growth
- You will have the opportunity to work with the industry most advanced technologies
Software Engineer Bangalore ( C++,unix & Sql )
What will your job look like?
- You will design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
- You will follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable , supportable and demo the software products to stakeholders
- You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provides fixes and workarounds, and reviews changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
- You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
- You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
- You will be encourage to actively look for innovation and continuous improvement, efficiency in all assigned tasks.