AMD Recruitment 2020 | Intern | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech – Fresheres | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online @ Official Website
AMD Recruitment 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : AMD company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, Eligible to apply. Here you can check AMD address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
AMD Recruitment 2020 Details :
Company Profile : AMD – At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center. Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results.
|Details Of AMD Recruitment 2020|
|Download Jobvision Android App|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Eligibility Criteria For AMD Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For AMD Jobs 2020 :
- As a member of the Server SoC DFT Team, the successful candidate will play a key role in the DFT design verification of AMD’s next generation Server SoCs.
- This position will involve developing and executing Verification testplans, testbench, etc to ensure design correctness.
- It will also involve working with the post-silicon team on the initial wafers for Sort testing and debug.
- Developing Testplans based on the Architecture/Design Spec
- Developing required Testbench, Testbench components like Agents, Monitor, Scoreboards, Checkers and Tests
- Executing and debugging tests at both IP level and the SoC level
- Improve automation/testing capabilities
Skills Required For AMD Jobs 2020 :
- Strong Digital Design and Computer Architecture knowledge
- Strong background in Verilog, SystemVerilog (SV), SVA, UVM verification methodologies and C++
- Python and/or Perl programming will be an added advantage
- Familiarity with Unix/Linux OS as well as Windows
- Good teamwork and communication skills, strong analytical/problem solving abilities, and able to work independently are desired qualities.
Documents to be Carried for AMD Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Swiggy Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.