Amazon Recruitment 2020 | Embedded Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt Ltd
At Amazon, our vision is to be Earth’s most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. With Amazon.in, we endeavor to build that same destination in India by giving customers more of what they want – vast selection, low prices, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience – and provide sellers a world-class e-commerce platform.
||Company Name||Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt Ltd|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Embedded Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech - CSE,ECE,EIE||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||1 - 7 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description For Amazon Jobs 2020 :
- You will serve as the technical lead for embedded systems through the entire product life cycle, from inception and roadmap through design and into mass-production support.
- Design and implement robust digital designs for various embedded devices. Perform board bring-up, testing and troubleshooting. Contribute to the IoT firmware architecture by writing, debugging, and delivering production grade firmware. Conceive, document, and execute comprehensive design validation tests on new designs.
- As a member of our team you will partner with vendors to deliver new components to the required specification and schedule. Function as a subject matter member on a variety of technologies by providing up-to-date, accurate information to colleagues and management.
- You will travel to the supplier and contract manufacturer sites world-wide to partner and collaborate on product development activities
Skills Required For Amazon Jobs 2020 :
- Hands-on experience with system development and product integration, as well as hardware/software co-simulation and pre-silicon validation.
- Hands-on experience with modern digital camera technologies, image sensors, and ISP pipelines.
- Familiar with image formats, video codecs, and color spaces.
- Demonstrated shipping at least 2 products from concept to production.
- Experience in embedded C, C++, or Java programming Familiar with test equipment and methods.
- Interested and able to travel internationally
- Experience in Java and Python programming in a GNU/Linux development environment.
- Experience developing digital electronic hardware
- Experience in working with international, cross-functional teams and partnering closely with mechanical engineers to deliver fully integrated real-world solutions.
How To Apply For Amazon Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.