Amazon off campus drive 2020 | Software Development Engineer | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech | Freshers
Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four tech companies, along with Google, Apple, and Facebook
Amazon off campus Drive Details 2020:
|Company Website:||www.Amazon .com|
|Position:||Software Development Engineer|
|Salary:||Best in industry|
- Candidates who will graduate in June 2020
- A Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience;
- Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills (C/C++ and/or Java preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform)
- Good software development background including design patterns, data structures, test driven development
- Experience with distributed systems, algorithms and relational databases
- Software development experience in building highly scalable applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Job Description :
- Ability to design and code right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
- Drive best practices and engineering excellence.
- Work with other team members to develop the architecture and design of new and current systems.
- Work in an agile environment to deliver high quality software.