Amazon off campus drive 2020 | Services Support Specialist | B.E/B.Tech | Bengaluru
Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four tech companies, along with Google, Apple, and Facebook.
|Details Of Amazon off campus Drive Details 2020|
|Download Jobvision Android App|
|Job Category||Private jobs Private Jobs|
|Job Role||Services Support Specialist|
|Experience Needed||1+ yrs exp|
|Job Location||, Bengaluru|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Started|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
- Associate in Computer Science or related field or experience equivalent.
- 1+ years of experience in help-desk or desk-side support environment
- Must have knowledge in Microsoft Windows 10 and additionally one or more of the following: Mac OS X, Linux.
- Strong verbal and written skills proven ability to communicate with technical and non-technical staff
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Display a commitment to quality and strong multi-tasking skills
- Adherence to shift schedules and timeliness are key requirements
- Willingness to work flexible shifts and scheduling, weekends, and holidays
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or IT related field.
- Microsoft MCSE, MCITP Systems Administrator (Active Directory)
- Advanced Linux systems administration skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills of very complex systems
- Ability to explain complex IT concepts in simple terms
- ITIL Foundation Certification
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.