Amazon Walk-In Drive 2019 Hiring Freshers As Data Associates For Any Degree
Amazon Walk-In Drive 2019: Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
Interview Location: Bangalore
Job Location: Chennai(Relocation benefits will be provided)
Job Profile: Alexa Data Services – Data Associate
Experience Range: 0 – 2.6 Years (Max)
Desired Candidate Profile for Amazon Walk-In Drive 2019:
- Graduate with mandatory strong written and oral and written fluency in English and Hindi & Oral fluency in Kannada is mandatory
- Oral fluency in Malayalam or Telugu or Tamil or Marathi or Bengali or Punjabi or Gujarati also can be considered.
- 2019 pass outs are eligible only if no arrears/backlogs
- Basic analytical and logical reasoning skills.
- Ability to deliver acceptable quality of transcripts with minimal guidance.
- Working knowledge of computers (Basic MS Office-related skills) and good typing proficiency
- Ability to comprehend multiple accents.
- Passion to work in a fast-paced, highly collaborative and dynamic work environment
- Annotation and Transcription for Alexa Device
- Any Bachelors degree and above
- Meets predetermined and assigned productivity targets and quality standards.
- Should be flexible to work in rotational shift, night shift and the staggered week off.
- Notice period: Immediate joiners or at least 15 days
Other Benefits:Please carry below mandatory documents for Amazon Walk-In Drive 2019:
- Updated Resume Copy
- Copy of your PAN Card & Adhaar card(Both Mandatory)
- 2 Passport size Photographs
- Educational Document: Xerox Copy of consolidated mark sheet / provisional certificate / degree certificate
- Copy of experience/Relieving Certificate is mandatory for an experienced candidate
- Upon arrival please ask for Kalpana
Candidates can attend this Walk-In Drive at below venue-
Walk-in-interview for Data Associate role in Alexa Data Services. Please find below details,
Walk-in Date: 20th & 21st December 2019
Walk-in Time : 10:00am to 3:00pm
Amazon Development Centre India Pvt.Ltd
Taurus Bagmane Constellation Business Park (BCBP)
Taurus 1, 3rd Floor, K.R. Puram- Marathalli Ring Road,Mahadevpura, Bangalore – 560037