Amazon Fresher Jobs In Chennai 2020 | Software Development Engineer | BE / B.Tech | Chennai , Tamil Nadu | Apply Online
Company Profile : Amazon – At Amazon, our vision is to be Earth’s most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. With Amazon.in, we endeavor to build that same destination in India by giving customers more of what they want – vast selection, low prices, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience – and provide sellers a world-class e-commerce platform.
|Details Of Amazon Fresher Jobs In Chennai 2020||Download Jobvision Android App|
|Job Role||Software Development Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech||Total Vacancy|
|Job Location||1+ Years , Chennai Tamil Nadu|
|Last Date||Available Now|
Job Description For Amazon Jobs 2020 :
- The Amazon Fire TV team at Chennai designs and engineers the best-selling and groundbreaking devices for Fire TV product line.
- You can be part of a fast-paced, agile and innovative team who is bringing new multi-modal, integrated voice with GUI, experiences to FireTV in a startup like environment.
- We are looking for passionate, hard-working, and talented software engineers who have experience building innovative, mission critical, high volume applications that customers love. This is a high visibility team where you will get a chance to make a positive impact on customer experience.
- Amazon FireTV products are revolutionary consumer devices that have become the #1 best-selling Amazon products. They are among the most innovative and fastest growing businesses at both Amazon and the entire consumer electronics industry. We are looking for talented software engineers to join our team in building application software. This is an enormous opportunity to work on products used every day by people you know.
Skills Required For Amazon Jobs 2020 :
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 1+ years professional experience in software development
- Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as C, C++, C# or Java
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS :
- Experience with web services and databases
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing and operations
- Clear, professional communication skills able to contribute to team discussions, knowing when to contribute, when to listen, and when to ask questions
- Experience developing in a Linux environment
How To Apply For Amazon Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.