Amazon Fresher Jobs In Bangalore 2020 | Data Analyst Support | BE / B.Tech / B.Sc | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Amazon – At Amazon, our vision is to be Earth’s most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. With Amazon.in, we endeavor to build that same destination in India by giving customers more of what they want – vast selection, low prices, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience – and provide sellers a world-class e-commerce platform.
|Details Of Amazon Fresher Jobs In Bangalore 2020|
|Download Jobvision Android App|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Data Analyst Support|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, B.Sc||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description For Amazon Jobs 2020 :
- Amazon India’s Supply Chain & Analytics team is looking for technically strong Analyst for developing solutions to better manage/optimize inventory placement and operations planning while providing the best experience to our customers at the lowest possible price.
- As part of Amazon India’s Supply Chain & Analytics, our team members have an opportunity to be at the forefront of supply chain thought leadership by working on some of the most difficult problems with some of the best research scientists, software developers, and business leaders in the industry, shaping our roadmap to drive real impact on Amazon’s long-term profitability.
- We are a new (ish) team, building new analysis from ground up, proposing new concepts and technology to meet business needs, and need several analysts who enjoy and excel at diving into data to analyze root causes and implement long-term solutions.
- As an analyst within the group, you will work closely with program managers to analyze massive data sets, identify areas to improve, define metrics to measure and monitor programs and build end-to-end reporting solutions which help leaders keep a close eye on business areas.
- You will also work closely with internal business teams to extract or mine information from our existing systems to create new analysis, and expose data from our group to wider teams in intuitive ways.
- As an analyst embedded in the business team you have the opportunity to participate and shape program development as well as leverage your technical skills.
Skills Required For Amazon Jobs 2020 :
- 0-4 years of experience in hands on Analytics, dash-boarding, querying.
- Technical Skills: Proficiency in SQL, Microsoft Excel.
- Strong Analytical skills: Has ability to start from ambiguous problem statements, identify and access relevant data, make appropriate assumptions, perform insightful analysis and draw conclusion relevant to the business problem.
- Communication Skills: Ability to communicate (written and spoken) in English.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex technical problems in simple plain stories.
- Ability to present information professionally & concisely with supporting data.
- Ability to work effectively & independently in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Ability to engage with cross-functional teams for implementation of project and program requirements.
Documents to be Carried for Amazon Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Amazon Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.