Alstom Off Campus Drive 2020 | Design Engineer | BE / B.Tech – EEE / ECE | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Alstom India – Alstom is a French multinational company operating worldwide in rail transport markets, active in the fields of passenger transportation, signalling and locomotives, with products including the AGV, TGV, Eurostar, and Pendolino high-speed trains, in addition to suburban, regional and metro trains, and Citadis trams.
Alstom is a leading supplier of train control systems for metros in India. In the past, under a transfer of technology agreement, Alstom provided rolling stock for India’s fastest trains – Shatabdi and Rajdhani – which include the Alstom-designed LHB coaches. Since then, Alstom has partnered in the development of several metros and has established a strong presence in India.
|Company Name||Alstom India|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||ATC Design Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||3 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description For Alstom Jobs 2020 :
The ATC Designer is part of the Project Engineering Team under the coordination of ATC Leader. He /She develops ATC system architecture, trackside and trainborne, defining and allocating requirements, evaluating design trade-offs, balancing technical risk, defining and assessing interfaces, keeping close coordination with verification and validation activities and with project deployment activities, in line with the system roadmap.
- Design system and provide related documents (specification, architecture, interface, etc.).
- Lead ATC Design Reviews.
- Adhering to technical processes and Project Engineering V cycle.
- Ensure the ATC configuration by application data or coding is performed regarding the process and ready for testing.
- Investigate the V&V test failures for corrective actions.
- QCD is as per WP commitment.
- Contribute for the multiple projects design support.
Skills Required For Alstom Jobs 2020 :
- BE/BTech in Electronics/Electronics and Communication.
- Minimum 3-4 years experience in rail signaling /Automation domain.
- Experience in complex real time system (Rail signaling, avionics, defence, safety related systems).
- Engineering background (System engineering knowledge (desirable: signaling system).
- Defect analysis and able to propose a corrective solution.
- English (Good verbal and written communication skills).
- System Specification and Requirements Development
- QCD management (Ability to work transversally with engineering teams / Autonomy / Coordination).
- Software engineering (master methods and tools to configure generic ATC software).
- Rolling stock systems (especially the ones that interface with trainborne ATP like brakes, traction, doors).
- Basic SW development skills and Expert-level knowledge in Excel.
Documents to be Carried for Alstom Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Alstom Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.