Akamai Technologies Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Akamai Technologies – At Akamai, our mission is to make digital experiences fast, intelligent and secure. Our intelligent edge platform surrounds everything, from the enterprise to the cloud. It keeps apps and experiences closer to users — and attacks and threats far away. Top brands globally rely on Akamai as their competitive edge. We help them win in the market through agile solutions that extend the power of their multi-cloud world. Our portfolio of edge security, web and mobile performance, enterprise access and video-delivery solutions is supported by unmatched customer service, analytics, and 24/7/365 monitoring.
|Company Name||Akamai Technologies|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Development Engineer|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description For Akamai Technologies Jobs 2020 :
As an SDET you will gain solid testing and automation experience. You will use this to help build system-level test automation and execute automated and manual tests for some of Akamai’s most interesting and complex technologies. You will be a key part of the team responsible for E2E testing of Akamai’s System and Portal technologies.
As a Software Development Engineer in Test, you will be responsible for:
- Performing the full SQA cycle for software releases: gathering specs, developing test plans, automate, running automated and manual tests as needed
- Creating and applying new approaches and concepts to improve the productivity and efficiency of testing practices and the environment
- Performing and participating in all aspects of verification including requirements gathering, feature and functional testing, regression, load, and performance testing
- Designing testing tools, which include developing scripts to enhance regression testing.
Skills Required For Akamai Technologies Jobs 2020 :
- Have solid end-to-end QA testing experience including System and UI/web applications
- Show advanced knowledge of scripting languages like Python & shell script and Good RDBMS/SQL knowledge
- Have a good understanding of networking protocols and technologies (especially HTTP, HTTPS, DNS)
- Demonstrate experience in testing of UI and Backend Distributed systems
- Have experience in front end automation using Selenium and Rest API Automation
- Show attention to detail with excellent problem solving/troubleshooting skills
- Have some familiarity with Linux/Unix-like operating systems
How To Apply For Akamai Technologies Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.