Akamai Technologies Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Akamai Technologies – At Akamai, our mission is to make digital experiences fast, intelligent and secure. Our intelligent edge platform surrounds everything, from the enterprise to the cloud. It keeps apps and experiences closer to users — and attacks and threats far away. Top brands globally rely on Akamai as their competitive edge. We help them win in the market through agile solutions that extend the power of their multi-cloud world. Our portfolio of edge security, web and mobile performance, enterprise access and video-delivery solutions is supported by unmatched customer service, analytics, and 24/7/365 monitoring.
|Details Of Akamai Technologies Off Campus Drive 2020|
|Download Jobvision Android App|
|Company Name||Akamai Technologies|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||2 - 4 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Job Description For Akamai Technologies Jobs 2020 :
- Design and develop software that powers world’s largest CDN.
- Optimization of software through innovative algorithms.
- Ability to directly impact Akamai’s bottom line.
- Design and develop software that powers some of the biggest online events like IPL; given the scale and impact of our platform, robustness and completeness of code is expected from all of us.
- Improve the efficiency of our products by coming up with creative solutions; this directly impacts Akamai’s bottom-line.
- Adopt latest technology and standards to keep our software up to date; this keeps us ahead of the curve.
- Be self-motivated and independent; Akamai favors quality over quantity, and everyone is expected to take independent ownership of assigned modules by becoming the Subject Matter Expert.
- Help your colleagues to solve their problems; we foster a collaborative work culture.
- Troubleshoot and debug problems on the Akamai platform whenever needed; it is our platform, and hence it is our responsibility to keep it running!
Skills Required For Akamai Technologies Jobs 2020 :
- More than 2 years of relevant industry experience.
- Good Programming skills in C and/or C++.
- Basic knowledge in Data Structures.
- Understanding of Systems Programming (preferably on GNU/Linux) including concepts like multi-threading, memory management, IPC, I/O and other interactions with the kernel.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both in written and verbal form.
- Optional: Experience with Networking concepts like TCP/IP, HTTP and TLS.
How To Apply For Akamai Technologies Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.