Airbus Recruitment 2020 | Test Automation Engineer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Airbus Group India Pvt Ltd – Airbus Group is an aircraft manufacturing division of Airbus Group (formerly European Aeronautic Defence and Space Company). Based in Blagnac, France, a suburb of Toulouse, with production and manufacturing facilities mainly in France, Germany, Spain and the United Kingdom, the company produced 626 airliners in 2013.The company produces and markets the first commercially viable fly-by-wire airliner, the Airbus A320, and the world’s largest passenger airliner, the A380. The Airbus engineering centre in Bangalore is our flagship site in India. With 200 employees – growing to 400 over the next few years – the focus is on high-end engineering and design activities that include flight physics, structures, systems and testing.
|Details Of Airbus Recruitment 2020|
|Download Jobvision Android App|
|Company Name||Airbus Group India Pvt Ltd|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Test Automation Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||3 - 5 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Job Description For Airbus Jobs 2020 :
As one of our Test Automation Engineers, you are playing a key role in the smooth end-to-end automation of our digital platform services. You have a keen eye on every manual step that can be removed; as an example by creating automated test suites for services to verify their readiness for release. You work on continuously increasing the overall level of automation of the digital platform, allowing the DevOps cycle to keep its momentum and evangelise automation across all key technology pillars of our platform (Cloud, IoT, Big Data, API) including Infrastructure as a Code approaches and a strict zero touch deployment philosophy. To fulfill your mission, you will act as an integral part of a Scrum team to enhance the platform and/or build platform services jointly with developers and architects of various disciplines.
Skills Required For Airbus Jobs 2020 :
- Develop automatic end-to-end test suites / ecosystems for all digital platform services (IaaS,PaaS, IaC) to proof the readiness for release.
- Identify and remove manual testing effort in all areas of the digital platform.
- Ensure all digital platform services follow an infrastructure-as-a-code philosophy for consistent distributed deployment.
- Ensure “zero touch” catalogue deployments are achievable for both standalone and connected digital platforms in an international environment.
- Ensure existing services on all levels (platform, infrastructure, services) are continuously optimised and further automated.
How To Apply For Airbus Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.