Airbus Off Campus Drive 2020 | Functional Architect | BE / B.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Airbus Group India Pvt Ltd – Airbus Group is an aircraft manufacturing division of Airbus Group (formerly European Aeronautic Defence and Space Company). Based in Blagnac, France, a suburb of Toulouse, with production and manufacturing facilities mainly in France, Germany, Spain and the United Kingdom, the company produced 626 airliners in 2013.The company produces and markets the first commercially viable fly-by-wire airliner, the Airbus A320, and the world’s largest passenger airliner, the A380.
The Airbus engineering centre in Bangalore is our flagship site in India. With 200 employees – growing to 400 over the next few years – the focus is on high-end engineering and design activities that include flight physics, structures, systems and testing.
|Company Name||Airbus Group India Pvt Ltd|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Functional Architect|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0 – 3 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description For Airbus Jobs 2020 :
- Participate in process flow analysis and process redesign
- Analyze the System in Context
- Logically develop component breakdown structure
- Identify and promote re-use of existing components / COTS solutions
- Participating in Process & Method continuous improvements
- Share best practices and be consultative to clients throughout duration of the project
- Produce a detailed functional design document to match customer requirements
- Providing functional and technical coaching to development teams
- Complete and co/implement a configuration workbook
- Co-team with the Technical Architect to produce a technical specification for custom development and systems integration requirements
- Provide current best practice and 3rd Party solution alternatives as part of the functional design document
- Participate in training design, documentation and delivery efforts
- Participate and lead, when needed, project meetings with the customer
Skills Required For Airbus Jobs 2020 :
- Ability to understand business requirements and convert them into solution designs
- Must demonstrate good judgment and pragmatic approach to delivering a solution that optimizes architecture activities across company needs, business constraints and technological realities
- Knowledge and application of architecture modelling methods and tools
- Knowledge and application of Agile and DevOps
- Need to have IT background and experience in Architecture
- Knowledge and interest in Design Thinking, Lean Startup concepts
- Strong interest in Airline Operations business
- Knowledge of Customer Services environment & processes would be a plus
- Knowledge in Cloud, Big data and Analytics would be a plus
- Autonomy, Creativity, Flexibility, Team spirit
- Strong Communication and Presentation skills
Documents to be Carried for Airbus Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Airbus Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.