ACT Fibernet Off Campus Drive 2020 | Network Engineer | Diploma / ITI | Chennai , Tamil Nadu | Apply Online
Company Profile : ACT – (Atria Convergence Technologies Pvt. Ltd.) was born out of a vision to become the most admired in-home entertainment, education, and interactive services provider in India, back in 2000. Today, we are closer than ever to realising it. Based in Bangalore, we serve a number of cities and towns in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu and Delhi. We are one of the country’s most renowned Triple Play Service providers, bringing state-of the art services to nearly 1.5 million happy homes.
|Details Of ACT Fibernet Off Campus Drive 2020|
|Download Jobvision Android App|
|Company Name||ACT (Atria Convergence Technologies Pvt. Ltd.)|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Network Engineer - Field|
|Qualification||Diploma / ITI||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||1 - 6 Years|
|Job Location||Chennai , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Job Description For ACT Fibernet Jobs 2020 :
- Assume overall responsibility for ensuring 99.99% Customer Uptime
- Ensure that the switches in the network are maintained as per norms
- Ensure support for timely connectivity for all the cross functional teams
- Maintain the network database and submit the required report to the reporting manager on regular intervals
- Attend customer complaints on field and give quality resolution within the TAT
- Provide timely resolution of technical complaints through analysis/ trouble shooting
- Monitor NMS through relevant application and take appropriate action based on the events
- Analyse repeat complaints and ensure implementation of corrective measures through escalations if required
- 100% compliance on safety and cardinal rules
- Responsible for process adherence
- Provide structured feedback to management to provide permanent solutions to improve service level
Documents to be Carried for ACT Fibernet Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For ACT Fibernet Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.