AB InBev Off Campus Drive 2020 | Data Scientist | BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : AB InBev – We are the world’s leading brewer bringing people together for a better world. For centuries, the experience of sharing a beer has brought people and cultures together. Even in our hyper-connected, always-on world, this simple act is as meaningful today as it was generations ago. We are AB InBev. Committed to driving growth that leads to better living for more people in more places. Through brands and experiences that bring people together. Through our dedication to brewing the best beer with the best ingredients. And through our commitment to helping farmers, retailers, entrepreneurs, and communities grow.
||Company Name||AB InBev|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Data Scientist|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description For AB InBev Jobs 2020 :
- Execute outstanding coding skills in order to develop advance ML/time-series models.
- Develop BI dashboards– to share final analysis result with business stakeholders
- Procure data from multiple data sources and do data munging to convert it into the analytical dataset to perform time-series analysis
- Research on the newer technologies and algorithms, to improve forecast accuracy
- Interact with multiple stakeholders to present results in PPT or Jupyter Notebook/R Markdown format
- Focus on developing end-to-end analytical solution
Skills Required For AB InBev Jobs 2020 :
- Hands-on experience in implementation of various machine learning algorithms (e.g. SVM, Random Forests, Gradient Boosting, Log-Log regression, XGBoost, Lasso, Ridge, Clustering techniques, Neural Networks and others) and time-series algorithms (e.g. ARIMA, ARIMAX, UCM, Holt-Winters and others)
- Excellent coding skills in – SQL, R or Python
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate ability to quickly understand new concepts especially in the field of analytic
Documents to be Carried for AB InBev Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For AB InBev Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.