AAI – Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2020 | Junior Executive Posts | Total Vacancies: 180 | Last Date: 15.09.2020 (date extended). | Apply Online @ aai.aero
AAI Recruitment 2020: Airports Authority of India is a statutory body working under the Ministry of Civil Aviation, Government of India. They announced new job notification (03/2020) for the posts of Junior Executive Posts. As per the notification, 180 vacancies are filled by AAI. They are looking for dedicated persons with willingness. Aspirants who are seeking government jobs can use this chance. Interested applicants should go through the notification before applying for post. Applicants can download application form @ aai.aero. Interested applicants can start applying from 03.08.2020. Application should reach the office on or before 15.09.2020 (date extended).
AAI announced new job notification on 27.07.2020. A great opportunity for Engineering degree holders, searching jobs in Airports Authority of India. Incomplete application & application after due date will be strictly rejected. Applicants should submit relevant documents along with the application form as mentioned in the official notification. Application without documents will be rejected. Only short-listed applicants will be called for interview. Selected candidates will be intimated through mail. Selected candidates will be placed across India. Candidates are requested to check the official site frequently for more information related to AAI vacancy, upcoming recruitment notices, admit cards, result, syllabus, answer key, merit list etc..
|Details Of AAI Vacancies 2020||Download Jobvision Android App|
|Organization Name||Airports Authority of India|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Role||Junior Executive|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, GATE||Total Vacancy||180 Posts|
|Job Location||, Delhi|
|Salary||Rs.40,000-1,40,000 (per month)|
|Starting Date||03.08.2020 ( Online Mode )|
|Last Date||15.09.2020 (date extended).|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Executive Posts:
- Applicants should hold Bachelor’s Degree of Engineering and Technology/ Equivalent from a recognized university.
- Qualification : Bachelor Degree of Engineering and Technology with 60% marks in relevant subject from ITI
- Refer notifications for more details.
- Max 27 years
- Check notification for more details.
- Selection through GATE 2019 marks.
Mode of Application:
- Application via Online is accepted.
Steps to Download Application Form for AAI Jobs 2020:
Candidates willing to be a part of AAI have to apply for latest AAI Recruitment 2020 for Junior Executive posts through Online mode from 03.08.2020 to 02.09.2020. To know the complete application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official AAI website www.aai.aero.
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of Junior Executive Job and click on it.
- Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply/ Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if Airports Authority of India asks. Else, move for next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.